BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The first semester of COLLEGE.

 Well yea, I'm back! Back where? HERE! Yuki's blog! To be pretty honest to everyone, I'm pretty tired and lazy to type it out. Since my college had started on April until now, I used to present a lot of my assignment and I used to talk, non-stop talking. Heyyy ya! How about college life? Hmm. I learn not to pour my heart out to anyone easily. Even though they are really good and being lovely to me. But you know what? It doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

  Sadly, there are too much people hurting me in the same time and leaving me alone. That's what makes me thought of being strong and I'll never look back at anyone of them to leave in alone with pain. Thank You so muchie.

 First, in this lovely month, I've got my first tattoo. I made it in French "Joie de vivre" which mean The Joy of Life in English! I've my own mind of the tattoo design, so I went to them, of course they've changed a bit of my design, but it still look nice and suits me well. :)

 Second, though, HE IS BACK! Yea, aymh is back Malaysia, he will be here until September! :D The best ever! Semester break has already started. Well, actually I've have a mind of asking him out to have drink or movie. Just to be friend. :) Nothing more than that.

Perhaps, I can make it better. :)

0 comments: