BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Don't be late.

Peeps!
I'm sorry if I didn't really update my blog lately.
Hmm. I think I might having some problem like every woman did.
:)

Well, here!
Is a song that I really into right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wWcJ-t_yKM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This song is played by Michael Learns To Rock- 25 Minutes.

I'm having too much feeling on it, that's why when I'm listening to it.
I will probably fall off some tears from my eyes.

Have you guys ever be late before? Be late to school, work, home, date, and etc..? People are sorry if they are really late and they felt guilty for sometimes. Why? People who are waiting, they aren't really angry because you are late to meet them up. To be pretty honest, while I'm waiting for someone and if he/she is late. I'll started to worry a lot, such as " Is there anything happen to him/her? " and more. But for sure, if you doesn't manage your time really well and you're late. Please don't act like nothing is happening and don't be selfish to say " SORRY ".

I'm just a little me. Just me. My own life story. My own life style. My own my own. As for me. There are two person, they're really late in my life..

To the really late person and he is my greatest past. :)
* You're late to let me know I'm actually stronger than you. And you're always late to wishing me Happy New Year, Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas. Or maybe I should say, you have never wish me with these before? :)

To the person who I'm loving so much and always seems to be late. :)
* Yea what? You seems like ignoring me all the time. But somehow I know you're busying with your studied, you're late to reply my msg and you really do made me worry about you a lots. Hmm.. You are not late to reply my msg, because you don't seems like giving me any respond. :) But I'm seriously, want to tell you.. Boy I've missed your kisses all time and missed all time that I'm with you.

Well, peeps.
Try not to be late.
:)
Its better to be early than late.

0 comments: