BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New life, I'm coming.♥

4months before now.
I'm free from examination from my high school, and I leave my high school. In these few month, I didn't really do or put much effort into anything, and my life seems like hanging like a Yo-Yo! One word to describe it, Lifeless!

Yes! Totally lifeless!
*Eat, Sleep, Shower, Online, Hang out, and pray.
These are all I do while after my SPM. But right now, since I've got my result. I should have a great plan for myself for now and future. :)

The best part of after getting my SPM result slip from my teacher's hand, I've got a smile from my teacher. And so on, the result slip is on my hand and what I've do were singing my favourite song 'Superman' by Joe Brooks. :) So, after singing the whole song to just chill myself, I've finally flip my result slip and to be ready to know how great would my new life would be.

Ooh YEAH!
:D
Well, I'm kinda happy that what I've got from it since I've really put a lots of effort in my studies for SPM. I've got 1A+, 3B , 3C and 3D. Well, it might not sound great for some people who are expect for more and better. But what if I compare with others people who FAILED all subjects in this national examination? To be pretty honest, I'm quite proud of myself because I've achieve the target that I've always aimed for.


What's next?
As everyone know, I'll never give up my studies. Hmm. So yeah, I've already got my own plan on my hand. So, I'm just waiting for my college intake. :) It will be next month! How about you guys?

Heart to heart talk
:O

Well, no big deals. Just, I've realize that usually people would say " Your real life, is after your SPM! " But that's not right! A big no for that statement! A real life, is after you get your SPM result and it because you can do your own decision, that's the only time for you decide what you're going to do and who do you want to be in the future.

Different thinkin'
Such a shame! From the past when I was 15, I've always wait for the national examination to come over me and I've always wish to study A-Levels after my SPM. But now, I've changed my mind. I'm into Mass Communication studies and majority of broadcasting. But now I'd like to thanks the person to light up my life and motivate me to come to this happy day. AYMH. Thank You.

To you,...
I know I'll never be smarter and greater than you. But I think I've tried my best to. Thank You. And you know who I'm actually talking about, is you. :)

Let's go everyone! :) Doesn't matter how's your day, just make sure you won't ever regret.

Teehee!

0 comments: