BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Should or shouldn't? Yea, everyone of us should have known that we shouldn't show our details information online or in any social media. Yes, you could share and you might be a very interesting person, but do you know how does it work to hurts you or destroy you one day? Well, I know shouldn't go on with this topic, but I think I might be sorry to those people to advised me earlier. But I think this is the only way that I could share my feelings and I hope I would get some feedback from anyone of you. :)

Shhoooo....


  In these few months, I've finally realized and been through quite a lots of situation! Woohoo. Couldn't deny it, I'm kinda tired but I'm still happy. I might not happy as when I was 16y.old . It might be not a sweet 16 like others, but I do have a really unforgettable memories. That's included when the very first time I met a guy who really gave me a good and a right motivation and lead me to the days that I'm having now. Thank You. *You know who you are. You're still the one and also you're the only thing that could motivate me when I'm slowing down on my work. Thanks. And I'm glad to heard that you're coming back on this year, probably on July!

  Besides, every relationship do have their own problem and own way to deal with. But in these day, all I could feel is just IGNORANCE and my heart is getting cold. From COOL to COLD. I know it sounds a bit dramatic. But, its really happened in this way. :( While during this time, I continuously thinking the problem between us. I doesn't know whether I should really trust you or not. What I could say is just,  I did trusted you once but you're the only who break the trust. You do nothing to build up the trust, so what do you expect from me to do for you? I do know you are betraying me and doing something that would cause us break up, but I didn't give up, I'm trying to safe this. So, please clear of those rubbish before I let my heart falls to another part. I love you.


  College Life!
Yeahhh! Heyy, I'm really happy that I'm in this college and no regrets. Peoples there are fun, open-minded and also friendly. Is really easy to get to know new and nice people there. So, I think I'll really do enjoy and indulge myself in these 2.5year time. :)

0 comments: